Sunday, November 6, 2011

First time wearing a dress for a dinner dance, what should I wear?

Okay its my first time wearing a dress since my piano recitals when I was 6. Everyone has always seen me in capris and pants and just a shirt and I have an 8th grade dinner dance coming up really fast and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR! I dont want to stick out and be the center of attention while everyone stares but I still want something that my friends would be proud of and like. Im really into simple dreses like in lauren conrads collection, really simple and cly. Dresses that are knee cut are better (party dress). Im tan, dark hair thats to my shoulders but like an inch longer, 5'4, and I have an "athlete" type body. Please help me, if you find any dresses please add links. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment