Tuesday, November 15, 2011

History Project--Creative or Lame?

I have this HUGE history project that's like worth 2 test grades and 50% final exam grade. It has to be something about the Civil War that matches your interests and talents. So I picked music of the Civil War, since I'm really into music and instruments. We have to make this presentation really creative and it has to be 10 minutes long, so I want to make a video where my voice is the narration and I show pictures of bands in the Civil War, and pictures of famous musicians, and common instruments. But also, I wanted to show me playing popular Civil War songs like Dixie and the Battle Hymn of the Republic on the flute, piano, and fife (since I can play those instruments and they were common in the Civil War). I also want to get my friends to play snare drum and trumpet for my video. Does that sound cool or lame? Any tips to make my video better? I haven't started yet, so anything would be helpful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment