Friday, November 11, 2011

Have u ever wanted something so bad?

that you would do anything for it? I am 24 year old mother to a almost 5 year old daughter, After i had her things went bad from my c-section and i didn't know what exactly was wrong till about 2 years ago i just wasn't getting pregnant. I finally got a dr to help me, turns out I got some pretty bad issues to where my dr says my only option is live in pain or do a hysterectomy. i am too young for that and i want more kids. my problem is my husband is COMPLETELY AGAINST having more. i don't know why he just is. my dr says there is a good chance i could get pg with meds but my husband won't agree. the pain is getting worse and more frequent and my dr don't know how much longer i may have before i have to have the surgery, i love being a mom and my daughter is the best but i have 2 friends, 1 just had a child and 1 is due any day and it really bothers my daughter, she constantly talks about having a baby sister or brother. what do i tell her? what do i do? im frustrated!! if you have had a similar situation please let me know what you did :) thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment