Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I think im just SCREWED!?

I am having a hard time these days i have weird symptoms that no doctor can reveal an answer to i feel like im going to die my body wants to quit working ! first. when i wake up my feet are numb can't walk have to put pressure on them it hurts alot! then. i am sick all the time to the stomach no puking or anything just sick, my head hurts, my eyes hurt, recently (yesterday) my hands started going numb and tingling painfully like defrosting from being out in the cold to long. my period is almost constant everymonth. at night time i feel okay enough to clean house ect. during the day i just want to lay down and die. i have to drink like 8 cups of coffee just to get a big enough buzz to get up during the day.i have alot of constant sharp pains on the left side of my abdoman. i am not depressed. i'm 24 5'7' 111 pounds have one kid hes 2 . i have an iud. which is my opinion the culprit. i had a epidural when i was in labor i dont think anything was wrong with that. i lost alot of blood from labor because of the rip size. but that was 2 years ago. doctors are just like........idk...and its making me mad! my gyno says NO NOT IUD. i wanna hit him i think. someone help me i've been tested for everything a no results .

No comments:

Post a Comment