Sunday, November 6, 2011

Illegal music?

Is downloading music illegal? Who cares? I mean if CDs didn't cost more than $15 dollars than i wouldn't have to download it illegally. But the cost and the damn censorship restrictions they put on most CDs is just annoying and a waste of time. They never have the CDs i want, and if they do, they cost like $25 dollars. I'm a big music fan so im not gonna be wasting money when i can easily use limewire. I have a 2855 song library, all courtesy of limewire and other illegal sources. Any CDs i had before i only use in my car or sell them away. I also make my own ringtones, copys of CD-ROM PC games, DVD movies, and other stuff like that, which i think is obviously illegal. But i don't have patience to go out and waste my money on stores ripping me off and giving me stuff with *BLEEP* in them. I don't even buy music that is even in stores anymore and if it was i would have to look forever for it. So why should i care that artists aren't getting my $15.99 for all the tracks in my library?

No comments:

Post a Comment