Tuesday, November 8, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE!!! thank you :)?

I've been with my bf for 2 months(im 21,hes24)I am his first gf in 2 yrs(his ex cheated on him & was badly hurt this)At first he was always wanting to see me,we live 30 min away and only i have a car.In the first couple weeks he took me to meet his parents and his friends and i was very happy with this new relationship.Lately hes been acting distant.Now we barely see each other and when we do,we are either at his parents house or out with his friends.I feel neglected & like he doesnt care about me i've brought his up with him b4 and he just tells me i shouldnt feel like that and to just "chill" and that hes not going anywhere.When we are together he is very attentive and tells me how much he enjoys hanging out with me,but then I dont see him for 4 or 5 days.i've noticed he drinks alot.I want to bring this up again b/c it's REALLY bothering me.I dont want to break up and I dont want to play gamesWhy do u think hes acting like this?how should i handle this?he wants to know wats wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment