Sunday, November 6, 2011

What is it that is going on with this?

I went to the doctor about 8 days ago with a very tickle cough, she listen to my chest and all was clear, and i also told her i had ringing in my ear and she said that was clear and there was no build up and it would p,so i was told i had a viral infection that's why i was coughing and it would clear in a few days, but she subscribed me with anti-biotics to take if it didn't, and it did not clear so i took them. I have now completed the course of antibiotics and i am still coughing but bringing up phlegm which i was not before. I do have very slight asthma but it never bothers me from day to day. She told me to take inhaler which i been doing but nothing seems to be working. The cough has calmed down but when i cough now it comes from my chest where as before it was very tickle and dry. My ear also this morning feels blocked (when i talk it feels like little bubbles in it, this is NOT the ear with the ringing in)... i just want to know what it is, I'm sick of paying money for the doctors i paid 80 euro within two days from going to the doc, and i want a second opinionn so please mail me if you have any idea's of what it might be as i will just let it clear on its own if that's what it will do and not waist more money. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment