Sunday, November 6, 2011

What is the most dependable laptop brand?

I had a Dell Dimension 8200 desktop, I currently have an Acer Aspire 5000 laptop and a Toshiba Satellite laptop. They are all junk. They work great for a while, but always end up screwed up. I don't download music or random files. I don't visit sites. I just do normal person computer stuff like Stumble Upon, use photoshop, Facebook, and run Acid Pro for my home music recordings. I've paid for Norton, and Mcafee and all the different safety programs, but they never help. I am always looking at a Blue Screen of Death, slow loading, popups, spyware, and God knows what else with every computer I've ever owned. It's really getting obnoxious. I just want to get on and use my damn computer without worrying that I'll have to "press any key to skip disk check" at Windows logon. I don't wanna worry about having to backup all my data all the time because I never know when my computer is going to crash and I'll have to reformat the drive and reload Windows again. I'm over it. Do Macs have these problems, or something similar? Is there any one particular brand that is not susceptible to these ridiculous problems? I would prefer if any answerer left a reasonable explanation for their choice and not just base this on opinion. I want a powerful gaming computer that can also handle music recording and video editing etc. I have been hearing good things about Alienware brand laptops. Is this a pretty good computer, or is it just a super fast Cadillac of PC's that is gonna crash and suck at everything eventually? Any advice is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment