Monday, November 7, 2011

What should I do about my noisy neighbors who may be smuggling in illegal immigrants?

I know, this sounds a bit ridiculous, but it's really very serious. They have different families in and out of their apartment every week or so, some stay for a day, some longer. They have at least 8-10 people living in their 2 bedroom apartment at all times. They dump trash all over my porch every single day, front and back. They wake my 2 year old up at least once a night if not more. It's just constant noise, and I don't care normally, I've had really loud neighbors before and never had a problem. This is just too much, constant stomping around, yelling vacuuming in the middle of the night, running up and down the stairs(the 5 or 6 kids that always live there do this every single night from around 8-1AM or later) , there's a baby who will scream for hours(like 3-5 hours at a time) some nights, they play loud music with all of their windows open, or just out on their porch. None of our other neighbors care, they are pretty bad about their noise too, the management won't do anything, I've even asked to move to a different apartment, but they won't let us. I am at a loss here, I don't want to call the police because there are some unsavory types going in and out of there, and honestly I'm scared to death they would retaliate if I do. I can't afford to move either. I am just trying to find anything else I could possibly do that they wouldn't know It was me to stop the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment