Friday, November 11, 2011

What will happen now, if I don't get medical treatment?

Still here. Stil sore. It has been over 24 hours since I got bitten by that Red Back Spider. I'm still alive,still haven't seen a doctor, & not much has changed.. I can now see clearly (because of the swelling) there are 2 bites on my hand.) My hand is swollen & still in pain. Typing this hurts. My arm is in pain too, up to my elbow,& some twinges in the arm pit, But nowhere near as bad as last night! Though, the pain in the hand seems to be a bit worse.(probably through working around the house.)... So,, After all this time & I'm still here, if I don't get it seen to at all, Will the trouble just fix itself? OR Will the venom keep slowly circulating in my body, until ,, well, you know what I mean. ... AND Could it be, that because the Red Back was just a young one, could the venom be just as deadly in me, but is just taking longer than an Adult Red Back would take, to do me any harm?? ..... I don't want to run to the doctor now, if there is no longer a real 'need' to. But I still "need to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment