Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One sided relationship. I am miserable. I need guidance please help me. Please....?

I am engaged, but my engagement is not what I thought it was going to be. I am constantly upset. My man doesn't satisfy me daily when it comes to being dependable. I am constantly lonely. I admit, I am an overly emotional person. I do take that into consideration because I know it is hard for many to handle. But the truth is that he is ok spending little time with me and talking to me hardly ever. I just caught him talking to his ex on his work phone, a phone that he doesn't even talk to me on. I guess she is pregnant and getting married.. but the fact that he put me second to her sickens me. I am lonely all day not talking to him and he is unable to give me a call? I live with him, and I have to stay here for awhile because I have given him so much money and I am now broke. I am depressed and I cry almost every moment of the day. I just broke up with him because I constantly find info out that he doesn't feel like he needs to tell me. I find it thro snooping. I don't want to snoop. But I know in my head there is probably something there so I do. I have no idea how to get over all this. I threw out everything sweet he ever gave me, I blocked all his family on FB and I am trying to think positive. I also took my ring off. He says that he loves me ad that if I leave him it is all my fault. He loves me great some days and then crappy the next. How on earth am I going to survive this? I will probably be stuck here for another month! I don't have any family and my friends are not in the position to take me and my puppy. I am a mess. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment